What We Believe
The purpose for which The Church Triumphant was established is to teach, preach, and properly interpret the Holy Bible under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Our Commission is to make disciples - disciplined ones of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are committed to producing "A Powerful People" - people armed with the Word of God.
The Church Triumphant is committed to remaining a nondenominational (free from religious barriers), multiracial, multicultural church dedicated to serving all. After fourteen (14) years of pulpit ministry and Biblical studies, on June 1, 1997, Bishop Adrian & Pastor Tonya Ware opened the doors of The Church Triumphant. The Holy Spirit dictated that this church would be free from programs, fundraisers, and other man-made traditions that have robbed the Believer's understanding of the riches of the Word of God. It would be a place where all people could come and receive a "Relevant Word from God".
- We believe in one God who is triune in nature, revealing Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death and bodily resurrection, and in His future return to this earth in power.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the eternal, infallible Word of God. It is the ultimate authority.
- We believe that the Fall of mankind occurred when Adam sinned. Mankind thus was separated from original righteousness and made sinners by nature.
- We believe that no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born-again.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of all those who have been born-again.
- We believe that justification is God's judicial work done for man, whereby full pardon is granted to all who are born-again. Justification is the work that grants us peace with God.
- We believe that regeneration is a spiritual transformation by the Holy Spirit through anointed teaching of the Word of God.
- Regeneration begins at repentance and continues throughout the life of the Christian. Regeneration is manifested by victory over the flesh, the world, and satan.
- We believe that sanctification is an act of Divine grace, whereby we gradually become more like our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the operation of the ministry offices and gifts for the perfecting and edifying of the Body of Christ.
- We believe that every Believer should receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Worship can be expressed through praise, hymns, dance, and drama.
- We believe that every Believer should be committed to a local Bible teaching, Bible believing church.
- We believe that it is God's perfect will that all Believers prosper and be in health.